Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017

woooww almost 3 months in the US!!!!!

Hi guys,
Well first of all i wanted to say sorry for not posting anything in over 1 year. It`s been a long time since now and i´m glad i found time to post now! I actually don´t know where to start, because so much happened the past few months. As you already saw i´m already almost 3 Months in the US which is so crazy. Time goes by soo fast. so i start with my flight. i flew on July 19th,2017 at 10:50 in the morning to New York. The flight wasn´t that bad,because we´ve been a pretty big group of exchange students! At the Evening we landed in New York and i luckily had no problem with my luggage or my travel in general. After we waited for like 30 minutes at the Airport we drove to Thornwood, which is a small town northern of New York. We stayed on an EF Campus there. We had 4 Days at the Welcome Days and i´m so glad for the experience i had there, i met a lot of amazing people!! it´s been an amazing time THANKS EF!!! On July 22nd, 2017 i finally flew to INDIANA!! I had an layover in Chicago and from Chicago i flew to Fort Wayne. It was really confusing at the airport in chicago because my gate changed like 10 times and i was by myself running around in this huge airport LOL, but i mean I MADE IT!! :D One of the best moments was when i finally saw my Hostfamily standing there waiting for me. They are just amazing! I feel like home. The first week i experienced a lot of new things like Walmart,Mac and Cheese and all that! On July 29th, 2017 my Double placement Nadia from Taiwan came. I was so excited to meet here. We truly get along so well!! She is my sister!! Then on August 8., 2017 our School started. I was so nervous and excited to finally experience that! The first day was actually really good the people were so nice. My School is really really small we have just around 80-100 students which is super small lol. But i love it, because the chance to get to know people and make friends easier was/is so much bigger at a small school. I also joined the Volleyball team which was definitely one of my best decisions,because i made a lot of friends (BIG SHOUTOUT TO MY TEAM I LOVE YOU GUYS!!) and experienced the School Spirit and all that. I can´t believe that i`m already 3 months here it´s so crazy, but i´m super Thankful for everything and especially for the chance to LIVE MY AMERICAN DREAM!! I´ll try to write some other posts about all the things in detail, hopefully it will be soon i´ll try my best!


Your, Maddie :))


2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi ka ob das jetzt funktioniert, aber ich habe nach Blogs recherchiert und bin zufällig auf deinen gestoßen. Ich war selbst vor zwei Jahren in den USA und schreibe momentan meine vorwissenschaftliche Arbeit über den Schüleraustausch. Dafür brauche ich aber einen Fragebogen, weil ich leider nicht nur meine eigene Meinung verwenden kann und bin auf der Suche, nach Leuten, die sich 20 Minuten Zeit nehmen können, ihn auszufüllen und mir damit sehr zu helfen. Falls du ein wenig Zeit übrig hast dann bitte füll ihn doch aus! https://surveys.enalyzer.com?pid=hik3d4k6

    Liebe Grüße,
    Konrad

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. niceeee! i went to bibione hotel last summer, would like staying a whole year in italy :D

    AntwortenLöschen